In Grants Pass, Oregon slow pitch senior softball is governed by the Grants Pass Senior Softball League known as the Grants Pass Relics (GPR). The Grants Pass Relics Senior Softball League is comprised of approximately 120 men and 20 women over 50 years of age playing recreational slow-pitch softball in the warm climate and friendly city of Grants Pass, Oregon. Games are played Tuesday and Thursday mornings from April through September on well-maintained fields at Reinhart Volunteer All Sports Park. The Relics use American Softball Association (ASA) rules adapted for senior play by our own board of directors to avoid collisions and injuries, encourage sportsmanship, and increase enjoyment.
For your annual participation fee you get:
- A team tee shirt (sizes S-XXXL) and league baseball cap (one size fits most).
- State-of-the-art natural grass fields groomed before the first game each day.
- Batting practice and game bats (you may also use your own approved bats).
- Approximately 40 seven-inning games against seven-to-nine other teams.
- A chance to exercise and enjoy the sensations of hitting and fielding.
- An opportunity to make new friends and acquaintances.
- A color photo of your individual team.
- A mid-season family picnic with food and drinks provided.
- An end-of-season players-only banquet and annual business meeting.
For more information, contact us here.
Join us by downloading the registration form here and attending our in person registration from 10:00 AM – 12 noon on the first Tuesday in April at the Reinhart Volunteer All Sports Park southwest picnic gazebo